Excited to get the new iPad

Just went through pages of Flipboard, and I'm really excited to get the new iPad 3 soon as it is available at regular pricing. I don't mind the rumored $80 increase for the upgrades (retina display, faster processor, improved camera), not at all, but I don't want to cater to the opportunists that drain the market of the initial Mac product shipments and sell them at a $100 to $200 premium to get your hands on the units early.
Very happy about the new Adobe Photoshop Touch, also. Finally! Oh well, I spent about the equivalent amount in total for a variety of iPad photo editing apps I've tried, and that's fine. So now I know what features I like and work well, and which I find lacking. But the great price of $9.99 for the Adobe Photoshop Touch makes it an easy choice. I'm hoping it puts together all the features I like in one total package.

Let's see....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Konjiam Ski Resort, South Korea

Comments