Scenes from LASALLE College Of The Arts, Singapore on a slow Saturday afternoon

I went to LASALLE College Of The Arts last Saturday to help my daughter set-up for her year-end assessment.






The LASALLE College buildings from the back, with their unsymmetrical order and appeal this is an unedited Leica D-Lux 5 photo, along with all the rest on this entry.




















I enjoy going to LASALLE, especially when they have an open house and put on display the works of their students. They're very engaging, I must say. as they showcase the talent of the students in different kinds of media. It also allows me to see where the loads of money I pay for enrollment go to!

The architecture definitely speaks for itself - "artsy".


My daughter says it's a lot of work, and I can see it. But I also see her enjoying, and so I like it. Especially as I witness her honing her skills and diversifying in her art interests and approaches.


Here is the building with the 15 Minutes cafe.




Here is a view from inside the 15 Minutes cafe at Lasalle on a Saturday afternoon. With the amount I'm paying the school, I feel I'm entitled to a small piece of real estate, albeit the small stool I'm sitting on!





Enjoying a few of my favorite things on a Saturday afternoon - reading and surfing on my iPad, a slice of chocolate cake, a cozy drink, in a comfortable spot.




Interested to send your teen for college here? Best to check out the schedule of an open house, then come and visit the college!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Singapore

Comments