Gucci Luxury Brand on a generous sale at Singapore Changi Terminal 2

I was at Changi Terminal 2 yesterday and Gucci had just started a generous 30% Off sale on a broad selection of leather bags, plus ladies and men's wallets.





I was planning to buy a Mont Blanc wallet, a simple one, but when I came across the sale and saw the Gucci GG dark blue Imprimé wallet on a generous discount, it quickly became clear that this was the money holder I was going to buy instead!

The color is interesting and it even looks black when the lighting is low.






Here are two bags on display in Singapore. The bags in the backgrounds as well as the wallets under the glass counter are all on sale.

I am very certain that stocks would fly off the shelf, and many of the choices could be sold out already.

If you have the opportunity and want to get a Gucci, go check this out. And quickly!

Now, I am in Kuala Lumpur, and as I stepped into Pavilion and the Gucci shop, I discover they are also on 30% Off Sale, and it started just today! This two-story Gucci shop has an even more generous selection of items on sale! Really, a superb time to buy if you are in the market for a nice leather, luxury brand ladies bag.


Here are two Gucci ladies bags among the selections, and all the bags at the back and the wallets under the counter, are also on sale, plus a whole lot more!! Men's items, and especially ladies have a great and broad selection.


Here is a Gucci purse on sale.

If you want to catch one of these precious items, don't tarry!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kuala Lumpur

Comments

Post a Comment