Great Welcome Treats from the Shangri-La Hotel, KL

The Shangri-La KL is very generous with their welcome treats.


I've experienced this a number of times, and it's very delightful. I have to say that many times they go above what I expect. Like this time, I have more than my usual box of special gourmet chocolates, along with my comfort food - midnight cookies and milk.


Then there's the colorful and room-brightening fruit platter. I often don't finish this fruit platter, but I welcome it whenever I receive it. It also provides a quick bite when I'm very hungry after the flight and one-hour drive from the airport.

A couple of times I've received an art creation made of chocolate, which I love. And one of those times my wife was with me, so that was a really pleasant and well-appreciated greeting.

Okay, okay - yes, I do have a Golden Circle Jade membership. But still, the pluses that Shangri-La extends are generous in comparison to some other hotel gold memberships today.

So.... Thanks, Shangri-La.

And Thanks be to God.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Comments