Leather pen case for your luxury pen; S.T. Dupont at Isetan Singapore

Looking for a nice pen case to go with your Singapore $400 or $500 plus writing instrument? There are a wide range of choices.


You can go for a Mont Blanc, which provides a number of options for single or double pens, with and without zipper. You can check options on the Mont Blanc site, or if using an iPad, check here. The cases are made of Black full grain calfskin leather, with the Mont Blanc emblem, and are very nice. They're quite rigid, so good to keep in a bag or carry around loosely.


S.T. Dupont has several options like this S.T. Dupont Elysée Black leather pen case, or a white one made of goatskin leather. The soft material and flexible design make these cases more convenient to carry in your pocket.






You can also go for the Zino Davidoff pen case in a vibrant cognac color or black, using first choice calf leather.


If you've got an Alfred Dunhill pen, consider getting an Alfred Dunhill pen case. Don't be limited though. The Sentryman pen, majestic and large, will actually fit in other pen cases, too.


A pleasant discovery for me was this Goldlion black leather pen case that I saw at Isetan Department Store, Singapore. Each of the above cases would set you back from about SGD 185 to just below SGD 400, depending on brand, model and where you buy. The Goldlion case costed me a mere SGD 40, having a price tag of SGD 49 but with a 20% GSS discount.


Not bad at all as I like the soft leather and smooth zipper, and I can easily slip this into my front jeans pocket. Of course I won't mind receiving a Mont Blanc or S.T. Dupont pen case. Hopefully I'll get that later on.

Talking about Isetan, I was very pleased to learn that they carry quite an extensive line-up of S.T. Dupont luxury products. From pens, to small leather items like wallets and pen cases, to leather belts, cuff links, tie clips and men's leather bags. Owning an S.T. Dupont Elysée Black Lacquer pen with gold plating, and having been a student of their website and learning about their meticulous craftsmanship, their long and rich history and extensive luxury product range, I've grown much in my appreciation of the brand. So I was happy to note that their products are quite accessible via Isetan, though of course the steep price range stays. If you are looking at an S.T. Dupont pen or pen case, do check out the shop of Aesthetic Bay which is just across the street (or underground passage) at the fourth floor of Ion mall. They have a much wider range available, plus a good discount to boot.


Now about Aesthetic Bay, they can provide engraving services for pens purchased from them. I had my pen engraved with my name, and it adds bold personalization, so I like it.

Do you have a nice pen case? Which one? How do you find it? What makes it good, or bad?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Singapore

Comments

  1. I appreciate your work for sharing these impressive pictures and information related to Leather pen in this blog. Thanks for sharing this blog!

    ST Dupont leather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy using leather pen cases. I now have a total of three, including the Goldlion case, a Mont Blanc 2-pen case without a zipper, and a Mont Blanc single-pen case with a zipper that was gifted to me. I choose what I use for the day depending on my mood, and the pen or pens I want to bring. Using a pen case adds ceremony to writing or signing- taking out the case, opening it to reveal the pen, taking out the pen and re closing the case, before you even start writing. But when you're signing valuable documents that involve significant treasures, or writing precious notes, the extra deliberate actions are meaningful. And makes signing or writing more enjoyable.
      Thanks for pausing and giving nice comments. Take care!

      Delete

Post a Comment