Mont Blanc Limited Edition Carlo Collodi pen not a lacquer pen, is that a concern?

If you've been introduced to the more premium lacquer Luxury pens, then you know why they're premium priced even among expensive pens. Now if you're eyeing the Mont Blanc Writers Edition, Limited Edition Carlo Collodi pen, and you discover it's a resin body and not a lacquer body pen, is that a concern? Well, it was a bit of a question for me.


Having considered many other factors though, check my earlier blog on this Limited Edition pen, I decided it was a good and sound buy.

Now as I'm using it, I say it's an awesome buy! And the resin body is no issue at all. I've learned to appreciate the heavy and solid feel of good luxury pens, and this Mont Blanc Carlo Collodi pen provides that feel because of the solid metal parts - its not just a resin pen inside! Plus, it delivers in many other ways. Even the matte finish of the champagne gold fitting and the dark brown instead of black resin body add to the elegance and comfort in use.

Now if you want to compare with other pens that have a play on metal working, check these out from the Aesthetic Bay website:








Lots of pens to choose from! With a broad range of styles, colors and price tags! I can't vouch on them though, as I've not personally used these writing instruments. You can also get a closer look and try these out at the Aesthetic Bay shop at Ion, Singapore.

To know where you might find the Mont Blanc Carlo Collodi Limited Edition pen and the price tag, check my earlier blog .

Do you own one of these limited edition pens? Where and how do you use them?

Happy journaling!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Singapore

Comments