Bally Leather Travel wallet, fresh and young, a great travel companion

I was at Bally at the Changi Terminal 2, Singapore, and I appreciated the collection of Bally Leather travel wallets with different colors. The one i liked most is the blue leather, which looks young and fresh, while maintaining a distinguished and refined appeal.


This is an alternative to consider alongside the Louis Vuitton Zippy case, had I not yet bought one (see my review of the LV Zippy). I say this because it has the design features I like - right size, flap for cheques or boarding passes, a pen holder for my Mont Blanc, generous pockets for cards but not too much, etc.








In fact, if you compare this with the Louis Vuitton Zippy case, the exterior size is almost exactly the same, as well as the interior design elements, including four pockets, two if which are large sized for money, one zippered pocket, and a slim almost hidden pocket. There are card slots on the outer pocket (within the case), and another set of card slots on an inner pocket for less frequently used cards.

On colors, aside from the blue leather there is the classic Bally brown leather with red highlights, and a more formal black leather.

As a Bally client, I enjoy using my Bally messenger bag regularly, and I receive the email newsletter updates. I was very appreciative to see some very nicely made videos of Bally, and I particularly liked the 160 Years of Bally video. it's very upbeat, shows the rich and elegant history of Bally, in a classy and nostalgic way. I even learned that the boot of the first man on the moon was made by Bally!


Another great feature of this Bally is the price tag. At SGD 701, this is a classy addition to ones articles. One to enjoy with it's fine craftsmanship, selection of choice leather, design for functionality, and it's refined palette of colors and aesthetic design highlights.

Oh, and this is partly why I am a creationist. I see clearly that this Bally travel case was designed and built by skillful and experienced craftsmen. And though this travel case shares very similar design features, albeit materials and colors are different, with the Louis Vuitton and Prada equivalents, these did not evolve from common beginnings all on their own. Without the hands of master designers and craftsmen weaving together carefully chosen materials, these elegant travel accessories would not come into being. And how much simpler are these articles compared to sophisticated DNA and living cells! Though I've not spoken to a single Bally workman, I see the results of their work. Whereas for God's creation, I see all the results around me, I talk to people who have been profoundly changed, and I even have His Word, the Bible to speak to me!

Well, enjoy traveling through life to scenic locations with the accessories of your choice. And remember that as you enjoy the Beauty of creation, we have a wonderful Master Creator and Designer!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kuala Lumpur

Comments