Green, the latest in the Circle series of Ted Dekker, awesome novel

Looking for an action and adventure novel? One really worth your time? Looking for a cant-stop-reading book? If you haven't read the Circle Trilogy of Black, Red and White - then you have just found the books you're looking for.


I've just finished reading Green, and I'm so captured by the strong emotions from this action-packed adventure novel. Don't get left out of The Circle. This is one book series you wouldn't want to miss.

In fact, for a limited time only - you have absolutely no reason to miss the book, since they are giving away the first in the series for absolutely FREE. Get it from this site, as I've just downloaded it myself a few minutes ago.

I, so struck by reading Green, that I want to read Black again.

The first Ted Dekker book I read was Blink. Which I must have read in two days. Then Three, which was so disturbing yet good. Dekker has this keen gift of opening your eyes into unseen realities. This can be scary. but the truth itself can be very scary, and you should rather face the truth now when you can act and decide, then in the future when you have no choice, or continue to walk blindly through life until the end.

Dekker actually opens our eyes to spiritual truths, set within myths and novels. If you are a Christian, you would enjoy the analogies to Scripture on a deep level. If you are not a Christian, I challenge you to just continue and read and enjoy the books.


I've bought and read nearly 100% of the books by Ted Dekker, and they come highly recommended. He maintains a site and has a fan club, specially of those so inspired by The Circle books.

The Circle has been so captivating that people have tried to get as much of it as they can. This is proven by the additional 6 Lost Books of History, based in The Circle Trilogy, the publishing of graphic novels for Black, Red and White, and now Green, which has made the Trilogy into a series! I pray this book series will be made into a great movie series someday. Ted Dekker already had one book, House, made into a film.

Get started on Black. Download your FREE copy now. and enjoy some nights of staying up reading!


Note: the free e-book download is available for a limited time only.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kuala Lumpur

Comments