Thomas Mann Limited Edition Mont Blanc Writers Edition

The Mont Blanc Thomas Mann Limited Edition ballpoint pen is one of my preferred designs.


I like the large size, solid feel and considerable weight of this Writers Edition pen. It's a great buy for the price, which is comparable to other Mont Blanc pens that are not Limited Editions.


The black lacquer and silver colors and the symmetrical Art Deco style of this grand-sized pen create a somewhat reserved appeal for this attention-drawing instrument. What, with the in-your-face large-size Mont Blanc emblem on the cap immediately seeking second looks.


There's also a black onyx on the clip, adding to it's statement as a Luxury Pen.


This pen is already hard to find, as this is a 2009 Limited Edition. I know because I've looked at many stores in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines. However I was able to find a place that has it's last 2 pieces of ballpoint pens, and a set of 3 -fountain pen, mechanical pencil and rollerball, if I'm not mistaken.

The pen goes for about SGD 1050. I've not bought yet, but I'm considering buying one, so apologies that I don't broadcast where it's available. But if you really intend to get this fine pen, let me know and I'll point you to the store.

Oh, the iPhone 5 has just come out, and it's a real beauty. And, the 32 GB model also goes for about SGD 1050. So.... need to think and plan which to purchase... first :)

Well, all in God's time. We shouldn't force purchases, and we should continue and enjoy God's blessings. See my previous blog that touches this.

Bye for now.



Note that the last 2 photos are for the fountain pen.
All images are from the Mont Blanc iPad app.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Singapore

Comments