Buying Mont Blanc in Manila? Check out promotions in Rustaan's Makati!

If you're buying a Mont Blanc pen or leather accessory in Manila, then check out the Mont Blanc boutique at the Rustan's Department Store in Makati.


Mont Blanc 2-pen leather case in chocolate brown color, available in Rustan's Makati.


I have mentioned in a previous blog that Mont Blanc prices in Manila are steep! (but.... read on...)

I have also blogged that in Singapore, you can go to Aesthetic Bay at Ion for pen choices galore, and that in Malaysia, you could get good deals from the Mont Blanc boutique at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport. I actually got two Limited Edition, Writers Edition pens from Mont Blanc KLIA with valuable discounts! And in Singapore, I still have another store (I'll keep in my back pocket for now) that gives really good prices on Mont Blanc pens.

But if you're in Manila and want to buy and don't have a foreign trip planned, then check out Rustan's Makati. The new discovery for me is that Mont Blanc in Rustan's will occasionally have promotions, and you can get certain items at a 10% discount, or rarely - even at a 20% discount! The key - is to ask! And I believe you'll find the ladies at Mont Blanc Rustan's quite friendly and accommodating to examine their precious merchandise and the pricing.


This beautiful Mont Blanc 2-pen leather case is made of calf leather in a chocolate brown color, printed on the exterior with an alligator skin pattern, and with soft leather inside. It was available in Rustan's with a 20% discount for the month of March, coming down to about PhP 10k. I decided of late to get one, but unfortunately the promotion period passed already! Too bad! Better to grab the items on promotion quickly next time.

The good thing is, now I know that in Rustan's Makati, it can pay off to visit the Mont Blanc shop and check what's available at a great price!

Have you seen a good deal on a luxury item lately? Let me know while news is fresh!
Take care!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments