Elegant Leather cases for your ID and your Keys, that Won't Break Your Waller

Looking for an elegant leather replacement of a standard-issue hard-plastic company ID case, or a conventional key chain, without having to set you back so much? Go to Takashimaya Department Store at Ngee Ann City, Orchard Road, Singapore!


At the Men's Accessories section, you'll be delighted with all the brands of leather goods that offer very good options. You'll find Goldlion, Renoma, Picard plus a whole host of lesser known brands but which just by the look and feel you know they are of suitable quality. I know this because I've bought a Goldlion pen case before, and it's still good until now.

S.T. Dupont and Goldlion Leather Oen Cases.




You may opt for brands like Mont Blanc and Coach, also available from Ngee Ann City. But the ID cases for these individually cost Singapore Dollar SGD 300+ each. And if you're not sure you really will find a leather ID case useful, like me, then these brands from Takashimaya, ranging in price from SGD 30 to SGD 70 each, are very good options.
There are more than ten leather goods brands to choose from at the Takashimaya Men's Accessories section, so there are lots of designs, construction, material and color varieties. Go for bright colors if you want, which you won't find with a Mont Blanc or a Coach.


You can choose marching sets for your ID case and key case. Or you can be very fickle with your selections. At the price points, it's ok to make a mistake and buy another one. Of course, it's better to choose well and buy only what you need. That's good and Godly stewardship.

I have to say it's quite liberating to see all the style options. There was an ID case I liked, except for the leather attachment and snap on button for the neck strap. I've had something like that before and using the snap on button tends to damage the strap after a while.

I also looked at many key cases and the one I wanted was a slim design to always keep in my pocket. So the lesser the layers of leather, with no folds and no added pockets, the better it was for me.


I finally chose a Bradford leather ID case and key case. Slim and sleek designs for both, very functional, and the color and soft feel and texture of the leather suited me. Blue leather is a good change from the usual Browns.


Here is the Bradford leather ID case with my ID in front and electronic access card at the back. Quite distinctive in my opinion. Plus, one of the reasons I chose the Bradford model is that the neck strap can be detached leaving a very slim card case. This is not possible for many where removing the strap will still leave a large metal buckle.


I've been using my ID case and key case for a week already, and I'm very happy with them.

Hope this helps you with good options to shop for these items in Singapore.

Take care!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments