The Leica D Lux 6 100th Year Limited Edition for only SG $1,200? Only in Germany!

The Leica Limited D Lux 6 100th Year Edition is on sale for only Euro 800, where else but at the Frankfurt, Germany airport Duty Free shop! This is a sleek, polished black finished camera with a silver metal lens finish and the 100 Year logo. What's. Ire, the price comes with the limited edition, available only with the camera, deep black leather case. This price is so good, you can only buy a regular D Lux 6 in Singapore or the Philippines at this price! In fact, this is the same price I got my D Lux 5 about four years back! So if you're in the market for a new professional grade camera in a compact package, get this now!


My appreciation for the D Lux 6 has grown. Having a D Lux 5, I can appreciate how technologically advanced this camera is. But the added features I like are the greater ease in manually controlling the aperture or the shutter or both. The improved screen display and the ability for manual focusing are also strong additions.

Want to know more about the D Lux series? Search my blog for more articles, like this one - when I first bought my Leica compact high-performance camera.


I had missed the previous D Lux 6 limited edition - the Leica D Lux 6 Edition by G Star RAW. If this were available again, I would definitely buy this. Even as an aftermarket purchase! Check out this link and see why! So if you want a Limited Edition, consider the Leica 100th Year model while available!

While in Germany recently, I used my Leica while visiting some very beautiful locations. I'll share more about that in coming blogs.

Take care now!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments