Klipsch Earphones - Great Sounds in a safe buy!

Klipsch Earphones sound great with crisp sounds, fine acoustics and solid base tones. Great for listening to my "work music" on The Chillout Lounge Mix podcasts and my favorite Christian music like Wow 2016 and earlier albums. But mostly I would "redeem the time" (“See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.” Ephesians‬ ‭5:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬) by listening to Christian podcasts, including unique takes on current events through alternative radio / podcasts /YouTube program The Hagmann & Hagmann Report.  For this I don't need high fidelity earphones, but I do appreciate the noise isolation of the Klipsch earbuds. 
 
I bought my Klipsch R6i for iPhones, with a stop / play / advance button and volume buttons in Singapore last September 2015 from Epicentre Ion. At $169, these are not cheap! But I had used th earlier model S4i for about 2&1/2 years so I figured it was okay. Also, I couldn't get over the better ear-fit the Klipsch had versus  other brands. Also, Epicentre had reiterated the 1-to-1 replacement warranty of Klipsch. I did not use this warranty previously, but this assurance was enough for me to hand over my credit card. 

Note that buyers in Singapore need to register your Klipsch purchase with the Tat Chuan Acoustic website, which I did, and save the confirmation email. Please also take a photo of your receipt and file it. 

The good news is that the warranty and 1-to-1 replacement works! I had the unfortunate incident of suddenly having the play / stop and volume buttons give up. I could still listen, but there was some static, and the microphone stopped working. Upon bringing my unit and the warranty registration copy to the Tat Chuan Showroom at the Adelphi Mall near City Hall, a quick evaluation and a friendly conversation quickly resulted to a replacement with a new Klipsch R6i with functional buttons. Thank God! Very nice to have the warranty honored. 

Tat Chuan also carries the Somos brand of high-end wifi speaker systems, and I had a chat on the models and listened to the new Play 5 and sound bar. I have a 2xSonos Play 3 set-up in Manila with a Sonos Boost and I am looking to add a Play 5 or soundbar in the future. Nice to hear the very crisp fine acoustics and deep bass sounds of the Play 5, and know that it can fit as a carry on luggage (though that's all you'll be able to carry, basically). You'll need to get into some detail to appreciate the set-up flexibility and system advantages of the Sonos, but they're great for a home system. 

That's all for now. Thank God for getting a replacement to my Klipsch earphones. 

Comments