Louis Vuitton - Being a client has its privileges

I recently received the Louis Vuitton catalog, named "The Book", # 5 Holiday Issue. As expected from the luxury brand, the Book is very tastefully done, artistically showcasing the latest products, displaying how the brand is constantly offering new fashion in solidly designed products, while maintaining its centuries-old classic heritage.
 
Here are my two personal Rimowa luggages now made more personal by Louis Vuitton travel stickers, packed and ready for a trip.

I found this a treat because apart from the sophistication of the book, it had a personalized letter from the President of Louis Vuitton South Asia. Plus, inside the book were two pages of travel stickers showing choice travel destinations and the LV branding. 
 
Now because this is the Louis Vuitton brand, it's but expected that there are multiple stickers for Paris, which is great as my wife and I both love Paris. In fact, I'm not sure if I received this book because we've bought a number of items from the flagship store at the Marina Bay Sands Singapore, or because we bought many items from two Louie Vuitton shops in Paris! In any case, I'm thankful to receive the gift. 
 
I never cared much for the travel stickers before. In fact at the opening of the Rimowa store in Suntec City, Singapore, I received a stack of their travel stickers what I found attractive, but did not use them, and my wife got them to keep. I thought in general the stickers looked too casual on luggages, maybe too playful. But in flying quite frequently, it's good to really distinguish your luggage and help avoid you or someone else picking up the wrong luggage. So now I appreciate the individualization that stickers can bring. And they look much better than tying a ribbon to your bag, which by the way has become quite common as well.  
 
So above you see my two luggages packed for a trip to Shanghai, now marked as "MINE" by Louis Vuitton stickers. 

Thank you, LV! Being a client has its privileges! 

Safe travels to all! God speed, God bless! 


“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!"”
Psalms‬ ‭91:1-2‬ ‭NASB‬‬

Comments