RoadID on an Incredible SALE - check it out NOW!

I've been a RoadID client for about 7 years or more. I've always liked the RoadID concept and product for running and cycling. But I would not use it everyday. Not the sweaty band! Not in the office, eww! But RoadID has gone a long way in coming out  iwth solutions like the Wrist ID Elite that uses a nice silicone band or you could choose a leather band, and it comes with a clasp that lets you wear it like a watch that has a deployment buckle. Really cool. And you can choose loud colors, or the new very discreet, sleek and low key All-Black.  
 
And now there is a special, not-to-be-missed sale! So I'm eager to get a bunch of new stuff, including the all black version. 

Ever since a close friend of mine suffered a mini-stroke and couldn't even state the name of his wife or the phone number to contact, I started wearing a gray silicone Wrist ID Elite with a silver buckle. And I bought the same for my wife, my daughter, my son, my sister and my Mom! 

I'm sharing this with you guys to stay safe. 
Consider the high reflective gear as well. 
Catch the sale!  But even if you can't, it's still worth it to be better equipped, better prepared. 

God Bless! 

 
Road ID has so many options now, even a version for the Apple Watch! Check out their site RoadID.com.

Comments