The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, a Treat To Be At

Great stay at the Ritz-Carlton Mega Kuningan, Jakarta! I had forgotten how good it is to be at this Ritz-Carlton, though I was here twice last year. It was refreshing to be back!
 
If you're in the area for business or a vacation, this hotel is a wonderful option. It's a short walk to a shopping arcade at the Bellagio Mall beside the Bellagio Residences, as well as the restaurants at the Oakwood. Here you'll find many food choices including lots of local Indonesian fare at very low prices, as well as popular cafe's, and a well-stocked convenience store. For more serious shopping and more eating places, take a short walk further to the Lotte Shopping Avenue. If you prefer not to walk, you could also ask the hotel shuttle to bring you, including to nearby offices. I've stayed at two other hotels that are within the vicinity, but my choice goes to the Ritz-Carlton for overall convenience to be at and a great place to rest. 
 
But the beauty of being at the Ritz-Carlton Mega Kuningan is that on a weekend, you don't even have to leave the hotel to enjoy and relax. Aside from a resort-style and very spacious pool area, there are many gazebos to lounge at, and the well-equipped gym is large and first rate! 
 
This stay also provided something special. Before my trip, the Ritz-Carlton hotel guest relations sent an email asking about what I like and how I might want to personalize my stay or how they could make my stay flawless. It was quite nice simply to have been asked the questions. Upon arrival to my room, I was pleasantly surprised to be welcomed by a handwritten card, a nice bookmark of Indonesian art, and a hardnound copy of an acclaimed biography on one of Indonesia's inspiring business men, topped off with premium chocolates. And I was placed in a large elegant room, a junior suite it seemed to me, though I didn't want to ask. All very nice touches. 
 
The hotel staff were all very nice and pleasant. And the Ritz-Carlton is a member of the Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest hotel programs. 
With all of these, I look forward to my next stay, and to bring my wife with me!
 
Thank you, Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan. See you again!

Comments