Coach, Bally & Mont Blanc - Leave Space to Shop at Jakarta Airport Duty Free

Jakarta Duty Free shopping at the Soekarno-Hata International CGK airport proves to be a choice spot once again. It's not to be missed! This time they have so many brands on an unbelievable 50% discount! Here are some tips & brands to watch out for!  

Coach is the brand that stood out for me this time. I got this men's supple leather belt with the Coach C logo with a smooth, light brown color on one side and a grained, black color on the other. The price was about Singapore dollar (SGD) 200, versus the approximate $400 price in Singapore. If coming from other Asian countries, your reference price could be even higher. It's a great buy at this price! Almost unbelievable. 

Both the men's and ladies items were on sale. All at 50% off! The prices were so inviting that I purchased aside from the belt, a leather men's coin or key pouch for my son, and a leather travel tote for my wife and daughter. 

Literally everything in the Coach store was on sale. And they had extensive stocks available! 

I knew from before that the Jakarta Duty Free could offer special prices if you get there at a good time. Previously I had purchased a Bally belt at a 30% discount. But this 50% off was too good to miss. 

Another interesting brand on 30% to 50% sale was Mont Blanc. You can rarely get special prices on a Mont Blanc, so this was very interesting. A pen that at was particularly attractive to me was the Tribute to Mont Blanc pen, prices at around SGD 620. I've checked this pen out before, with its unique features, so I know this is a fine pen. In SG, I remember this priced at $1,600. So this price in Jakarta was even better than 50% off! A lot of other models were available at 30% off. And I was told many pens were sold the weeks earlier that had a 50%-off pricing.  

Lots of other brands are on sale. So be sure to check them out. 
Remember to only buy as you are able, as God blesses! Then.. enjoy! 

Comments