New Salvatore Ferragamo Belt Colors at Changi T2 & T3

Just seen at the beautiful Changi Terminal 3 - new Salvatore Ferragamo belt colors. I’ve seen the light brown earlier in the year in Germany, but for a while only the mainstream black and dark brown colors were available in SG. Happy to see the vibrant colors are back. 

I particularly like the blue color. And I’m warming up to wearing gold buckles once again. They match my IWC Double Moon Perpetual Calendar 😊👍🏼 so I quite like it!!  Also prefer the fuller, more solid buckle. And I believe Ferragamo got he blue leather color just right.

A darker shade of blue appears almost black from a distance. When looking at the belt directly under the light, the shade looks light and bright. But the key is that when worn, light only hits the belt at an angle, so it will ALWAYS appear darker

This is what happens with my blue Etro belt that looks quite dark when worn. This blue Ferragamo leather belt on the other hand, appears delicately right, complementing blue shirts and blue pants or shoes very nicely. 

Here is the light brown belt with a thin, dark metal Ferragamo buckle. This has a subtly more formal look, a bit more discreet branding, which is also very nice. 

If you can buy these at Duty Free, the $35 savings on a Singapore $550 belt is good. 

That’s it for now! 
Take care! 

Comments