Delightful Welcome at the Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan Jakarta

Just arrived at my hotel room from a late night flight into Jakarta, and I was very pleasantly surprised by such a thoughtful welcome. 

Getting into my very spacious room, I immediately saw on my cabinet table some special treats! A happy greeting of “Enjoy Your Stay”, with two pretty cupcakes with icing and topped with white chocolate, my favorite. 

 Then there were two marshmallow lollipops coated in milk chocolate with a ring of white chocolate. 
There was a small frame with the words of Winston Churchill...

And Churchill is one of my favorites for what he did and for his memorable and courage-rallying and God-honoring speeches and quotes. 
But this framed quite is unique...

It is completely made of white chocolate! I’m not sure if they just got it right or if I had mentioned somewhere that white chocolate is my favorite, but this delightful gift makes me feel that it’s my birthday!! 

Then to top it off, they brought me a generously sized, freshly brewed cup of cappuccino. 

Wow! Thank you, Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan. I will surely enjoy this stay! 

Comments