Louis Vuitton Opens at Changi T3 Singapore

Louis Vuitton fans in Asia will be happy to know that LV has opened its boutique at the Changi Airport Terminal 3 in Singapore! 
This is the newest and latest  of only  three LV airport boutiques In the world! The other two are in London and Seoul, Korea. This is now another reason to visit Singapore, and for Singaporeans and residents,  to buy from Changi. 
Prices here are free from the 7% duties, while in the city GST is included. Foreigners can claim a 5% refund when they leave SG, but residents cannot. So the Duty Free shop at Changi Terminal 3 is very welcome. 
One new luxury item I saw were leather belts and buckled where you may now mix and match - choose your preferred buckle, and your preferred leather.- and you’re good to go! 
You can even have the leather hot stamped on this belt, with the LV logo, and with your own initials if you’d like to me! 
LV fans should still visit the flagship boutique at the Marina Bay Sands. And if you like an item - get it, let’s you miss the opportunity. Bu if you can purchase the LV at Changi T3, all the better. 
Here I are some options for small men’s carry pouches - for an iPad or MacBook 12” or small accessories. The prices range from over $700 for the small clutch, over $800 for the pouch envelope, and over $1000 for the medium clutch. Here the GST-Free prices will let you have a good meal at the Singapore Food Street in T3. 

Here are some other new belts. I like one all leather belt with a tan, smooth side and a dark blue, patterned side. Not a usual combination, and now I can match it with the buckle of my choice. This was something I was looking for before. 
That’s it for now. Take care! 

Comments