Braun All-in-One Trimmer, First Ever Self-Haircut - Cool! Esp during the "lockdown days".

 
How do you get a haircut and minimize risks during the Singapore Circuit Breaker or lockdown days . My solution - the Braun All-in-One Trimmer! So I tried doing my very first self-haircut - and here’s the result! 

Here is what I decided to purchase - the Braun All-in-one Trimmer MGK7021. The price in Singapore is quite good. I got this from Courts online, price (excluding delivery) was SG $99. 
 
The 10-in-1 styling kit comes with 8 attachments and a razor. Any gear or gadget man would appreciate this set. And of course you can use it for shaving, but can you really do a self-haircut?
These are my BEFORE pictures


And these are ny AFTER pictures


Not bad, if I could say so, myself! Yes, I’m not an unbiased source But considering the alternatives of not having a haircut, or of going to a barbershop or salon at this point in time, I definitely prefer this self-haircut. 
 
And here is my very own set. For this haircut - I only used 3 of the attachments. Given this was my first try, I know i can do even better next time, and I took it as a personal challenge.

That’s it for now. Hope this helps you. 

Addendum: on Day 2, I decided to do further trimming. 
The result is a better overall haircut. The look is more refined. So... ready for my video conferences next week! 



PS. Have you tried this product also? How did your first self-haircut go? Share experiences and tips. 
Stay safe!

Comments