Unexpected Church Architectural Beauty - Philippines, Silang, Cavite

I’ve been going over photos and saw some striking shots I took from a very unassuming, small Roman Catholic Church tucked away in little Silang, Cavite, Philippines. 

This church is right beside the Silang Municipal Hall. If you were to pay taxes, you could opt to park at the church parking lot for a small amount. 

A quick peek inside the church reveals nice wood highlights and the somewhat traditional fixtures in Roman Catholic Churches. These pictures are from December 2016. 

I’m personally not one for religion. As one some goes, “I’m not religious, I just love the Lord”. I believe one’s faith (and ultimately, ones eternal destiny) is based on one’s relationship (or lack of it) to the living God of the universe. If you’re interested, here’s one church resource - CCF, where you can find much to learn and love about God, and hopefully to truly find God

When you do go inside the church to appreciate the handiwork of men, do walk up close to get a better view. Then you would appreciate the expanse of the wooden dome. 

If you’ve had a chance to visit this place recently, do leave a comment on the present state of the church. I do hope the place and historical beauty are maintained. 
Stay well, keep safe! 








Comments