Must visit in Singapore: Bedok Reservoir Park for nature and exercise

Looking for a nature-spot in Singapore? Tired of exercising at your regular route? Go to the Bedok Reservoir Park. It’s a must-visit location at least once if you’re based in Singapore. And if you love running or cycling - maybe make it a regular place to go to!
Scene upon reaching Bedok Reservoir Park

I have to admit it’s been four years since I was last in this BR Park. When I lived in Kembangan, which is right beside the Siglap Park Connector, I would often go to this park as an alternative to riding to the East Coast Park. And I really enjoyed my visits.
 
More scenes from Bedok Reservoir Park

Since I moved to Bartley I thoght it difficult to get to the BR Park, but this week for the first time I’ve been back there and now I’ve already gone twice! It’s a beautiful place, specially when you go around sunset! Unlike the East Coast Park, so far there hasn’t been much changes, but it’s still the well-maintained, picturesque nature and outdoor place you would expect in Singapore. 

There are ongoing developments though, so by 2022 you could see more eating places, more nearby living places, and possibly more people. 

So 2021 would be a great time to visit! And if you’re a running fan or enjoy cycling, you shouldn’t miss visiting at least once!
More scenes from Bedok Reservoir Park. Like this path at dusk that is reminiscent of some fairy tales. 

Another dusk scene. 

There are enough trees that people run and cycle here at all times of the day. 
Scene from my path from Bartley to Bedok Reservoir Park. Part of the fun for me is discovering nice new paths.  

That’s it for now. Stay safe! 

Comments